Training and Improving Skills in Hertfordshire
The Work Programme
When you are looking for training to improve the skills of your existing workforce it’s worth knowing that in the Watford and South West Herts region. The Work Programme is delivered by a variety of partners.
They offer a bespoke service in the following areas
- Pre employment training tailored to your needs
- Facilities for interviewing and training
- Up to two years in-work support for you and your employee
- Help in improving your Corporate Social Responsibility strategy
If, however, you are looking to recruit new people to help fill skills gaps, similar help is also available.
We can support you in the following areas
- A free recruitment service
- Help in developing job descriptions and candidate specifications
- Advertising vacancies and sifting candidates
- Administering any tests
- Pre-selecting candidates according to your criteria
- Providing candidates for work trials and work placements.
In addition to all these services there are also partners who can help you with further access to available funding such as Apprenticeship Schemes and access to Regulated Qualifications.